What We Do: (503) 233-8565
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment ASTM E 1527-05
- Transaction Screen Assessment ASTM E 1528-06
- Stormwater and Drywell Compliance and Registration
- Phase II Investigations, Site Remediation and Monitoring
- National Environmental Policy Action (NEPA) Assessments
- Environmental Compliance Audits and Asbestos Surveys
Who We Are:
President/Principal: Michael T. O’Connor, R.G., L.G., R.E.A.
Office: 503.233.8565 Mobile: 971.344.5953 Fax: 503.296.2638
Michael has conducted over 1,000 Phase I and Phase II Environmental Assessment projects on a wide variety of properties including retail outlets, dry cleaners, greenspaces, industrial facilities, residential construction sites, gas stations, farmlands, cattle ranches, historic buildings, sawmills, and gold mines.
- Washington Licensed Geologist No. 2398
- Oregon Registered Geologist No. 1998
- California Registered Environmental Assessor No. 07332
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Certification
- AHERA Asbestos Inspector and Supervision Certification
- Registered Environmental Assessor, State of California
Senior Project Geologist: Brian J. Haug, R.G., L.G.
Direct: (503) 902-4903
Brian has over seventeen years experience conducting Phase I and Phase II ESAs and managing a wealth of environmental projects large and small. Brian brings a wealth of cultural experience to AAI as well, as a former peace corps volunteer in Zambia, and a current Habitat for Humanity volunteer. Brian has traveled the world as a professional scuba diver for the U.S. Navy and for underwater construction firms.
- M.S. Geology, Portland State University, Portland, Oregon (1998)
- B.S. Geology / Oceanography, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington (1994)
- Oregon Registered Geologist No. G1887
- Washington Licensed Geologist No. 2305
Senior Associate Geologist: Jill S. Betts, R.G., L.G.
Direct: (503) 819-2835
Jill has over twelve years experience conducting Phase I ESAs and managing a wide variety of environmental investigations, remediation, and compliance projects, including underground tanks closures, storm water compliance assessments, and contaminated soil cleanups. Jill is fully conversant with ASTM E1527, the latest industry standard for Phase I ESAs. Jill also teaches traditional and online geology classes at Portland Community College.
- M.A. Geology, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.S. Geology, State University of New York at Albany
- Oregon Registered Geologist No. G2054
- Washington Licensed Geologist No. 2619